The Newcastle Gateshead Quayside was full of festive fun on Sunday, with a Santa River Dash.
Many Santa’s lined the iconic Quayside river in colourful canoes to spread some festive cheer to those enjoying a stroll along the Quayside on Sunday, famous of course for its Sunday Market.
Passers by enjoyed seeing Father Christmas’ friends as they enjoyed a festive treat and a browse, while admiring the river view, from the Millennium Bridge to the Sage to the Tyne Bridge.
- REVIEW: ‘Frankie’s World’ an insight into an autistic mind
- Netflix: Life After After Life
- Michelle Heaton Celebrates 9 Months Sober Milestone
- Covid measures remain in place to protect staff and patients at local hospitals
- REVIEW: An insight into The Lost Voice Guy’s upcoming tour
Radio Gateshead broadcasts online 24/7 for the people of Gateshead, and around the world!